Thursday, August 30, 2007

Love...

Here I am again...Back to square one...I guess me and relationships just can't work out...Latest saga,I am on a time out with my gf,whom I love so much...Reason-She needs her youth...

Am I angry? Yes.
Am I going crazy? Yes.
Am I getting all confused?Yes.
Am I losing faith in Love?Yes.


I am so disappointed,why is it when I always give wholly or put my heart and soul into a relationship,it just never works out?

What else do I have to do,to make my relationship work?
I thought everything was rosy, even with the 10 yr age gap,I always think that age ain't nothing but a number. I had the best love in my life, the only girl whom I had really loved and cared so much for compared to all my other relationships...but now,I fell like a part of me has been taken away...I am so scared and afraid of losing her...

I am so lost....
I am so devastated...
I am so depressed...

Lord,Help Me Please...

No comments:

About Me

Living LIFE with a total ZEST! Remembering those who have helped through my darkest moments, loving those always closest to my heart. Frank, and I give my honest opinions...yet tactful..