Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Date Killer From Hell

Good 21km run! Freakin blisters and knees ached like hell!!

Anyways, just transferred some of my other posts from my other blog, so it's not like I wrote everything today..

Well,had a very weird dating experience that day.
Met up this chick whom I got to know from a club. Well,one of the very rules of dating someone is that,
as a form of courtesy, would you call a friend to accompany you on your date?
Now,if ya like 15 or 14 yrs old,maybe you'd wanna do it as a group date
or something,but if you're like 27 yrs old?

Well,you see where I'm going with this...Now just to recap the scenario, here goes..

Anyways,halfway through my date,which we both are totally enjoying,she gets a call,telling me,
"Would you mind if my friend and her date joins us? Cause she's like dating this new guy,and she feels a lil shy,and it's their second date.."
Hmm...being the gentleman that I am,"Yea sure,no prob!"

Now,this got my wheels thinking,if her fren's a lil shy of her date,then wouldn't she lil bit more embarrassed by meeting me for the 1st time?
Wouldn't it be better, if they got to know each other,by talking instead of making it a foursome date?
Now,I'm trying to know my date better,that's why I didn't call anyone to joins us.
Makes sense doesn't it?

For easy reading purposes, I shall name my date "X" and her friend, "B"..

Anyway, her friend, shows up half an hour later with her date, and doesn't talk much though,
just acting more like entertainment for me and my date..basically just being an ass of herself.
Now this is where it gets intriguing..she starts asking my date if we wanna go watch a movie, my date in
turn replies to her that, we both are enjoying the our own date, and would just continue talking,
which in turn,her friend starts complaining about the weather,firstly it was hot,and then next thing she starts complaining about
the drizzle..The venue was at a restaurant outside Plaza Sing by the way..

In any case, "B" started bugging us to watch a movie with she and her date again..

I swear I really felt like shouting in her face,"CAN'T YOU FUCKING SEE WE ARE ON A DATE?
"DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH?"

I did tell my date's friend, that I wanted to spend time alone with my date,talking or
headin off for a walk, which in turn,the "Date Killer,Miss B, replied,to me and
her own date,"Hmm...tats nice,we could join u guys, but is that all you wanna do?"

Tat was the cue for me to end the date. I mean like, what the fuck are you so
adamant about joining you and your date in the cinema for? 4 some? Is there any basic courtesy
at all?

Cool huh? It was the first time, my date ended at 10.00pm. Cool huh?

To the date killer I'd just like to say that,please get your own room,no need to invite
anyone for your own "romp" in your cinema or wahtsoever. Another thing is,basic fucking coourtsey,
and please,for God's sake! Dont' be a fucking intruder on your friend's first date!

And to my date,"Ms A", it was a lovely date, but if ya felt that I was a being too
frank about telling ya how your friend spoilt our wonderful evening of joy and laughter,
well,accept it,if your friend is a considerate person,she'd know better...

Have a good life,"Miss A", NEXT!!!




No comments:

About Me

Living LIFE with a total ZEST! Remembering those who have helped through my darkest moments, loving those always closest to my heart. Frank, and I give my honest opinions...yet tactful..