Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Confessions of a PSP mind...

Tired and sleepy man!I swear I've gotta stop my addiction to my psp! Guess I'm gonna have to check in PSP Anonymous!...

"Hi everyone, my name is Rodney...I'm an PSP-HOLIC!"

Well, there have been many wonderful and useful inventions, but I think this has got to be one of the most ultimate inventions of THIS generation! Can you think of any other invention to help calm you while waiting in a long line? Or any invention besides your hp, to keep you busy while waiting for the bus? I mean sure, a book is good to read to pass time, but any interactive book? Or what if ya had a score to settle with your best bud,without the violence?, Challenge him to a one on one of FIFA!!!

I'm gonna be honest, I was an anti-PSP demonstrator! I used to scowl at people playing it on trains,while in queues, or even when talking on their phones with someone...(the person on the other must be dead boring!!!)

Until one day, when the Heavens opened my eyes, and in my hands lay a PSP, cause I wanted to see what the fuss was all about...Grand Theft Auto it was...I got hooked....I swear if it was not for the intervention of my other friend, blood would have been spilled that very day. If my hands were cut from my friend's PSP, I swear it would still be stucked onto his set!!!
But with cool minds and divine intervention, no blood was spilled, friendships remained intact,all peace and no war....( But my buddy was still wary of me though....)

Anyway, after that epsiode, I did purchase my very first PSP, and I felt like one of the "IN" crowd!!! The cool dudes!!! But lil did I realise,that was the very start of my very soul being consumed by this thing called "PSP"...So small, so light, so slim....and yet,it has given me extra patience to wait in queues,if I miss a cab, hell, out comes my PSP...my best companion now!!!

I'd like to thank Sony, for coming up with this very insightful and admirable invention...

Gonna end here now, mybe I'll just sneak in a game before I sleep...just a game...or two...

No comments:

About Me

Living LIFE with a total ZEST! Remembering those who have helped through my darkest moments, loving those always closest to my heart. Frank, and I give my honest opinions...yet tactful..