Thursday, September 11, 2008

Life As It Is...

It's all good... Feeling bored right now. Felt so much like clubbing today,but hell,got work tomorrow,better not, some more early to work. Freaking eye rings, so hard to get rid of it though...

Clubbin tomorrow nite! Hell yea! Butter Factory, gonna be with the peeps I love. And it's the freakin weekend!!! Talking bout it though, haven't been out lately for a week now. Had my last date bout 2 weeks back. Was ok though, not looking to get attached now..

Hmm, I never believed in meeting "The One". Cause hell,there is no such thing as the The One. Anyway, what are the circumstances whereby you classify as someone that special one? I've been so disillusioned with failed relationships that it doesn't matter anymore.

Just enjoying my singlehood as of now,and most importantly meeting more people. Oh well, I've taken a fancy to wine now lately, I guess my favourite ones are Chilean...

Hmm, might have a glass or two tomorrow nite,before I head down to Butter's tomorrow though.. Salut!!!

No comments:

About Me

Living LIFE with a total ZEST! Remembering those who have helped through my darkest moments, loving those always closest to my heart. Frank, and I give my honest opinions...yet tactful..